A great low carb, gluten free dish rich with Mediterranean flavors, protein and healthy fats. Works well with any white fish, like cod or haddock and a few kalamata olives make a great add on.
Serve with quinoa and a green vegetable like sauteed spinach or roasted green beans for a guilt-free deliciously nutritious meal!
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, 2 tablespoons oil reserved
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup bottled clam juice
- 4 6- to 7-ounce sea bass fillets
Preparation Preheat oven to 450°F.. Heat 2 tablespoons reserved oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes, capers, garlic and thyme and stir 1 minute. Add wine and clam juice and boil until liquid is reduced almost to glaze, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Add to skillet; turn to coat with sauce. Place skillet in oven. Roast fish until just opaque in center, about 15 minutes. Transfer fish and sauce to platter.